I scrolled across EverLesson recently and I’m in the process of creating a webinar and training modules for my day job. I am thinking of trying it out by creating a training for the grandparents on how to log into Facebook, their Gmail, or even using Skype. The ideas on creating videos or training modules regarding, how-to XYZ, DIY, or gaming solutions are endless.
EverLesson: What is it?
Create easy how-to lessons, develop a membership site, sell items thru it, brand promotion, engaging your users, allowing banner adds, scrolling news ticker and many other items that will be detailed below.
The list of ideas on using this just keep coming, so on-boarding new employees, hosting videos, online training and education. Get more exposure for the products selling, how-to use the product videos, tips and tricks on your products, this can definitely mean more sales in the long run!
Or, take that drop shipping site to a new level, by showing videos on using the items, have adds and banners across the top of the page and then have flashing items to get the user to buy it after they see the awesome review!
Create an EverLesson Course:
Five easy steps to get going: Click Here!
- Create a Theme: Which is very easy as they have formatted themes available that have been proven to work for other users
- Customize: Easily customize the color palate to suit your brand
- Build Pages: Video’s can be added, Downloads, Create Modules. Each page can have trip wires, banners, links, or other adds.
- Set up Call-to-Action boxes to announce a new product or special promotion
- Set up a scrolling news ticker across the header
- Setup Access: Offer the content in form of packages, levels, up-sells that are all available for the members to purchase
- By creating levels and packages this allows for breaking sales down to a single product for access
- This is useful with Up-sells, showing how to set up their blog then an up-sell would be monetizing it.
- Sales Page: Based on the input these pages are automatically generated.
There is no coding needed and nothing technical! Easy for the rest of us to use and create our own webinars or training.
- Manual Payments
- Comment Moderation
- New Comment Layout
- Pop-up monetization
- Top bar monetization
- Upcoming module- display upcoming modules
- Live Leap & Broadcasting to Facebook Live video: This is really neat function! Makes is super easy!
- Ratings- users can rate the module for real time feedback
- New Product Pages: Promote new items, products, or new lessons
- New Sales Page
- Drip-feed Categories
- Leader-board – Users can see standing inside membership
I’d like to use this to set up training sites that are linked to my website. What I like most about this product is the easy way to collect money, and the various ways to do it. Including taking money for additional courses, banner adds, or add-on items and up-sells.
Now my to-do list includes: Find a product to promote, make a video on how to use it, sell it thru a module on EverLesson and make some cash!
Look at my resource page for other Side Money Ideas!
There may be, well there are, affiliate links in this article. Hey, I want to make some money too!